Re: 2.6.22-rc6 spurious hangs

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab
Date: Fri Jun 29 2007 - 17:22:20 EST

> Still we can't do this under cinergyt2->sem, because cinergyt2_query()
> takes it too. This all looks very wrong to me, I hope maintaners can
> explain.

AFAIK, the driver authors are not working anymore with CinergyT2. The
last patch we have on development tree from Holger is dated as Dec, 3
2004. Since them, only internal kernel API changes and a few sparse
fixes from other contributors were applied.

Also, none of the current DVB maintainers seem to have any hardware for
testing.

Cheers,
Mauro