[patch 0/5] some mm improvements + s390 tlb flush.

From: Martin Schwidefsky
Date: Tue Jul 03 2007 - 08:10:33 EST

I have updated my mm patch set. The diff:

- The tlb gather restart patch has been changed as discussed with Hugh.
- The ptep_establish patch now really removes all traces of the call.
- The mm_struct / vm_area_struct move to mm_types.h has been test
compiled on a number of architectures.
- The page_mkclean_one patch has been dropped because it doesn't seem
to have any effect.
- There is a new patch to fix a theoretical architectural problem on
s390. The patch is required for the 1K/2K page tables for KVM as well.

--
blue skies,
Martin.