Re: Reiser @ wired.com

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Mon Jul 09 2007 - 14:21:03 EST

Al Viro wrote:
On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 09:42:52AM +0200, devzero@xxxxxx wrote:
Hi !

it seems that it hasn`t brought up here yet, so I`d like to let you know that there is some long Reiser-Story at WIRED MAGAZINE: ISSUE 15.07.

For all you gossip fans ;) or for those who want to have some more "in depth" information obout the incident or the person Hans Reiser himself - it`s at:

http://www.wired.com/techbiz/people/magazine/15-07/ff_hansreiser

scary.....
nearly sounds like stuff for a movie for me......

GAFL. "Gossip fans" are over there at splashsnot; now bugger off and do not
crosspost.

It was not too smart to call it gossip, but it certainly does impact thinking on including Reiser4 code in mainline or using it as a patch.

Slashdot is a useful source of links with context, not a primary source of information, disregarding information from them is as poor a choice as confusing context with the complete information and taking it as gospel.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>