Re: -mm merge plans for 2.6.23

From: Con Kolivas
Date: Tue Jul 10 2007 - 06:16:17 EST

On Tuesday 10 July 2007 18:31, Andrew Morton wrote:
> When replying, please rewrite the subject suitably and try to Cc: the
> appropriate developer(s).

~swap prefetch

Nick's only remaining issue which I could remotely identify was to make it
cpuset aware:
http://marc.info/?l=linux-mm&m=117875557014098&w=2
as discussed with Paul Jackson it was cpuset aware:
http://marc.info/?l=linux-mm&m=117895463120843&w=2

I fixed all bugs I could find and improved it as much as I could last kernel
cycle.

Put me and the users out of our misery and merge it now or delete it forever
please. And if the meaningless handwaving that I 100% expect as a response
begins again, then that's fine. I'll take that as a no and you can dump it.

--
-ck