Re: vmware modules with 2.6.22

From: alan
Date: Tue Jul 10 2007 - 12:16:34 EST

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

On Jul 10 2007 12:23, Ni@m wrote:

Hi! I have problem building vmware modules with 2.6.22.

Tell that VMware, this is the wrong place.

During code investigation I've notiesd that vmware modules are using
old sk_buff structure

/////
skb->h.raw != skb->nh.raw
/////

how can I modify code to be able to compile it and where can I read
migration guide for sk_buff?

Get http://platan.vc.cvut.cz/ftp/pub/vmware/vmware-any-any-update110.tar.gz

Is there a patch for vmware tools? They don't seem to have a download for the new version to use with vmware player.

--
"ANSI C says access to the padding fields of a struct is undefined.
ANSI C also says that struct assignment is a memcpy. Therefore struct