Re: Gmail and flowed text (was Re: Correction to LZO1X)

From: Jasper Spaans
Date: Wed Jul 11 2007 - 10:04:25 EST

On 7/11/07, Satyam Sharma <satyam.sharma@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And yet another patch falls victim to format=flowed ...

I need some ideas here myself:

I don't want to subscribe from my university mail account -- I like
to keep important messages on server, and the account has a
100 MB or so limit that wouldn't survive a week of lkml traffic.
[..]
I suspect others must have come across this ... any suggestions?

Use lkml.org's fabulastic email forward button to forward mails to
your university account and reply from there?

Cheers,
--
Jasper Spaans http://jsp.vs19.net/

This line was last modified 0 seconds ago.