Re: [Patch RT] Fix CFS load balancing for RT tasks

From: SÃbastien DuguÃ
Date: Thu Jul 12 2007 - 02:59:14 EST

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:41:55 -0400 (EDT) Steven Rostedt <rostedt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > On Wed, 2007-07-11 at 16:47 +0200, SÃbastien Duguà wrote:
> > >
> > > P.S. Thanks to Steven Rostedt for logdev which is proving invaluable in
> > > cases like this.
> > >

> Great to hear!!!
>
> I'll be uploading a new version of Logdev in a week or so.
>
> Thanks for the feedback.
>
> -- Steve

Great! It's quite a nice and lightweight tool which I think will become
one of my top tools for kernel debugging.

Just one suggestion, maybe, would be to add to the readme file the
order in which the patches should apply along with a short description
of what functionality they provide (or maybe document the patches and add a
series file).

Anyway, thanks for that great tool.

SÃbastien.