Re-2: Re-2: Oops in kernel 2.6.22 rc3

From: WebLab Help
Date: Fri Jul 13 2007 - 17:24:16 EST

Hello everyone,

today I compiled the newest kernel (2.6.22.1 from kernel.org) and installed it into the system.
With the older builds it took about 3...4 days to get an Oops. So we have to be a little patient, I'm afraid.
If there are any news I will let you know.

Thank you all for your help!
Wish you a nice weekend!

Bye
Stefan