Re: e100 PCI bridge problem

From: Krzysztof Halasa
Date: Sat Jul 14 2007 - 19:49:48 EST

William Montgomery <william@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I am using a PCI analyzer and it shows the bus in an idle state after
> the lockup. The PCI transactions just prior to the lockup show a
> couple of interrupts from the card which appear to be handled
> correctly. Anything I should be looking for in particular?

I'd try to check with other machine using "secondary" bus slot.
BTW: Are you able to analyze the "primary" bus transactions while
using the card in "secondary" bus? Perhaps there is something
wrong in front of the motherboard bridge?

A broken motherboard may be hard to diagnose, unfortunately.

Can you post something like "lspci -vv" taken on both machines?
--
Krzysztof Halasa