Re: Powerpc - Include pagemap.h in asm/powerpc/tlb.h

From: Kumar Gala
Date: Thu Jul 19 2007 - 17:04:28 EST

Andrew,

Are you sending this to linus directly or should this go via paul and
me?

I queued it up for Paul. I can send it over to Linus today if we have a
reason for that. It's just that I dont understand the patch: does it fix
-mm-only breakage? Does it fix something which already got fixed, or what?

I'm seeing the same breakage in my tree.

One might think "gee, it's trivial, just slam it in", but these nested
includes are often not-trivial and something else can explode as a result.

I'll do a git-bisect and see if I can find the patch that causes this breakage so we know what's going on.

- k