Re: sound is interrupting with new kernels

From: Ni@m
Date: Sun Jul 22 2007 - 23:02:03 EST

Hi!

Please run this script while using mplayer or audacious
http://people.redhat.com/mingo/cfs-scheduler/tools/cfs-debug-info.sh

No need. I'm testing now pure 2.6.22:
my uname is 'Linux niam 2.6.22 #2 Sun Jul 22 13:52:03 EEST 2007 i686
Intel(R) Celeron(R) M processor 1.50GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux' and I
have described problems with mplayer, but they are not so hard: sound
is interrupting for much less time! Usually this case occurs after
pause in watching the movie ... for the first time sound is
interrupting and then normal flow is restoring.

I'll try 2.6.20 later and I'll send a report!

Best wishes!