Re: [BUG] firewire: mass-storage i/o-problems

From: Andreas Micklei
Date: Mon Jul 23 2007 - 06:17:18 EST

Am Montag, 23. Juli 2007 schrieb Andreas Messer:
> The first System, where harddisc don't work at all with the new stack:
> Nvidia NForce2 Ultra Chipset; 1GB RAM; XP-M 2600; FW-Controller is
> PCI addon card; lspci says Via

Additional note: On the machine where my iPod 3G corruption occure I have a
VIA K8T800 chipset, but I have also an Athlon (Athlon64 3200+) and a VIA
IEEE1394 host controller.

regards,
Andreas Micklei

--
Andreas Micklei
IVISTAR Kommunikationssysteme AG

Handelsregister: Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 75173
Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE207795030
Vorstand: Dr.-Ing. Dirk Elias
Aufsichtsratsvorsitz: Dipl.-Betriebsw. Frank Bindel