RE: Testing of CPRM on SD Card

From: Sriram, Kannan
Date: Mon Jul 30 2007 - 02:02:47 EST

Midhun,

There is no open-source implementation of CPRM (SD-Audio/ SD-Bind
standards). So first of all, you need to license keys from 4C (device
keys, media keys etc) and do your own implementation.

The keys that you can download from 4C site are for test purposes only,
and you can't use them to test on a real COTS SD-card. If you really
want to try those dummy keys on an SD-card, I suggest you purchase a few
"development/ test only" SD-cards from popular SD-Card manufacturers
that have been specifically encrypted using those 4C dummy keys.

Regards,
Sriram.