Re: [ck] Linux Kernel cfs scheduler and xorg kbd

From: <::.. Teresa_II ..::>
Date: Tue Jul 31 2007 - 07:18:31 EST

Ð ÐÐ, 2007-07-30 Ñ 22:25 +0200, <::.. Teresa_II ..::> ÐÐÑÐ:

> I am ready to provide any requested information to find issue.

Interesting Thing is that this seems to happen only on system idle. If
system is under load it behave correct.
And sometimes it doesn't appear even if system is idle.
Now as i write this email it works mostly like it should. Yesterday i
was much worse. I didn't rebooted since this time. Application set i run
is mostly the same for whole time.
So any idea where to start to look ?

Also how long SHIFT, or CTRL was pressed have matter. Long pressed
special button cause longer release time.
Sorry if its little bit bad described. I don't know how better to
explain how it looks.

--
Teresa Kalitowska
jid: teresa@xxxxxxxxxx