[patch 0/3] Updated ALPM patches

From: Kristen Carlson Accardi
Date: Wed Aug 01 2007 - 17:32:55 EST

Hi,
This is an updated series of ALPM patches. I moved all link power management
stuff out of scsi sysfs and just use the shost_addr pointer in the host
template to create the sysfs files. This provides the same interface
as before, without requiring any scsi changes. I also fixed a bug in
the handling of the interrupts for some devices (mostly ATAPI it seems)
which will need some bits out of Serror cleared on power state changes,
and I also modified the code slightly based on feedback from tejun.

please review,
Thanks,
Kristen