Re: [ck] Re: Linux Kernel cfs scheduler and xorg kbd

From: Rene Herman
Date: Thu Aug 02 2007 - 08:25:18 EST

On 08/02/2007 09:11 AM, Sébastien Dugué wrote:

This reminds me I had something similar happening about a year or so ago running with Debian's unstable xorg and gnome.

The keys would stick for a short time (no, no coffee spilled on the
keyboard, I can assure you ;-), the most annoying one being the delete
key. Nothing deterministic, it could happen anytime (or not at all for
several days).

As a final resort, I upgraded the xorg and gnome packages - problem
solved.

Thank you. That "about a year" sounds possible; slackware has been one of the last to switch to modular xorg and until recently I was still running the old 6.9 series, so it could be xorg...

Rene.