Re: OOPS in shrink_dcache_for_umount

From: Chakri n
Date: Sun Aug 05 2007 - 12:39:27 EST

Hi Malte,

Thanks for the information.

Based on your suggestion I tried the following two patches on top of
2.6.18-1.8.el5 NFS code. I had to keep the changes minimum to fix this
crash in our release.

http://linux-nfs.org/Linux-2.6.x/2.6.20-rc7/linux-2.6.20-007-fix_readdir_negative_dentry.dif
http://linux-nfs.org/Linux-2.6.x/2.6.20-rc7/linux-2.6.20-008-fix_readdir_positive_dentry.dif

The systems are running for the past 7 hours with out any issues.
Hopefully this fixes it.

Regards
--Chakri