Hi

From: YAMILET RODRIGUEZ
Date: Sun Aug 26 2007 - 07:52:27 EST

Hey I saw your ad for escort services, You should also be on the
website Vois. Vois.com is a social network for adults ages 30-50. The
site is mostly wealthy bored married men around 40 years old looking
for GFE. You can upload all your pics and even link to your website,
they even have a private album for the graphic photos you might want
to display. I GUARANTEE you will get customers and a lot of them. Try
it its totally free and once you put your profile its there until you
take it down. Just make it like you want to meet guys and they will
flock to you.