LTP Testcases investigation discussion....!!

From: Subrata Modak
Date: Tue Aug 28 2007 - 09:26:30 EST

Hi,
We have started review of existing LTP testcases. Some guys has initiated investigation on their part. This is in line with LTP's roadmap to improve on existing testcases. More info on what we want to achieve can be found at http://ltp.sourceforge.net/wiki. We are meeting on irc.freenode.org (Channel #ltp) on this Friday (31st-Aug-07) from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm India Standard Time (IST) (10:30 am GMT/UTC) to discuss on the same. Please feel free to join in and pore your comments on various issues.

Regards--
Subrata Modak