Status of nVidia nForce 590 SLI support?

From: Yan Seiner
Date: Sat Sep 01 2007 - 12:32:25 EST

This is more of a user question; please direct me to a kernel user list if that's more appropriate.

I am trying to find out if NCQ and port multiplier are suppored in the nVidia nForce 590 chipset?

Specifically, for the Asus Crosshair mobo. <http://www.asus.com/products4.aspx?modelmenu=2&model=1283&l1=3&l2=117&l3=0&l4=0>

Thanks,

--Yan

--
o__
,>/'_ o__

Linux stuff has made big progress over the competition. When things sit and don't start right away, we have a watch, and those poor guys have to settle for an hourglass.