Re: unfamiliar notation

From: Oleg Verych
Date: Mon Sep 10 2007 - 22:01:20 EST

* Sun, 09 Sep 2007 21:09:01 -0400

> I just came across a notation that I haven't seen before. It's in
> scripts/mconf.c:
>
> str_append(&help, _(menu_get_help(menu)));
>
> What's the deal with the underscore and the parentheses surrounding the
> call to menu_get_help?
>
> James

James, text file called ABOUT-NLS is shipped in many open source
programs for more that ten years.

After that, you are asking such dumb questions in LKML? How reliable are
you skills and experience in userspace development to start with, huh?

> /\V

Rhetoric question, don't send anything back to list, please.
--
-o--=O`C
#oo'L O