Re: [RFC] Union Mount: Readdir approaches

From: hooanon05
Date: Thu Sep 13 2007 - 01:53:53 EST

Al Boldi:
> It turns out that the problem was this in dentry.c:
:::
> Commenting the #if block makes it compile now.
>
> Works great too. Even performance wise. Needs more testing though.

Thank you for your report and forwarding your original message.
And I am glad that it is working for you.

It seems that '#if ... #endif' in an 'unlikly' macro argument is bad
coding. I don't know why my compiler and other users compiler didn't
produce an error.
Anyway, I'll fix such code.

> You really need to post a cleaned up version for review and possible
> inclusion into mainline. It definitely looks solid.

I'll try in the future.

Thanks
Junjiro Okajima