Re: Wasting our Freedom

From: Al Viro
Date: Mon Sep 17 2007 - 20:47:24 EST

On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 05:03:55PM -0700, David Schwartz wrote:

> > "David Schwartz" <davids@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > > My point is that you *cannot* prevent a recipient of a
> > > derivative work from
> > > receiving any rights under either the GPL or the BSD to any protectable
> > > elements in that work.
> >
> > Of course you can.
>
> No you can't.

Gentlemen, please remove your wanking selves back to the gutter you've
crawled from. This is not slashdot[1]. This is not gnu.misc.discuss.
This is not alt.sex.cartooney.sue.sue.sue. This is a technical maillist
and that dungpile doesn't belong here. If you insist on hitting vger,
ask davem to create a new maillist (linux-kooks@... would fit that kind
of traffic nicely) and for pity sake, do fuck off already. Enough is
enough.

[1] the spews from nerds, the spews that splatter...