Re: 2.6.23-rc7 - _random_ IRQ23 : nobody cared

From: Paul Rolland
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 02:31:06 EST

Hi,

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 08:27:58 +1000
Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > This is an Asus P5W-DH Deluxe motherboard, with a Core2 6400 CPU,
> > a bunch of disk (2 IDE, 3 SATA, 1 CDRW and 1 DVDRW-DL), and a damned
> > Olitec PCI V92 V2 modem.
>
> What chipset ? 965gm ?

975x

Paul

--
Paul Rolland E-Mail : rol(at)witbe.net
Witbe.net SA Tel. +33 (0)1 47 67 77 77

Please no HTML, I'm not a browser - Pas d'HTML, je ne suis pas un navigateur
"Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work hard at it"

"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's too
young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10 or 15
years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you when they
took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
--Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation