Re: [GIT PULL] kbuild updates

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu Oct 11 2007 - 22:09:19 EST

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007, Sam Ravnborg wrote:

> This set of commits are the kbuild stuff that does not
> conflict with the pending x86 merge.

Hmm. It does for me, actually.

I fixed up the trivial conflict in the main Makefile, but that seems to
leave $(ARCH) entirely undefined in my case, so the end result doesn't
work. That seems to have nothing to do with my conflict fixup, but is
something else.

It also gets a trivial conflict with the 'mmc' pull I just did, but that
didn't seem problematic (mmc added a new case to scripts/mod/file2alias.c,
and you added a free, both at the end of the same function) - but the x86
merge conflict means that I decided that I'll let you sort it out. It's
probably really trivial, but I'll merge the other stuff I have pending
instead.

Linus