Re: Flynn's Original Paper about Computer Organization

From: John Stoffel
Date: Mon Oct 15 2007 - 17:08:50 EST

Mohamed> I am looking for Michael Flynn original paper about computer
Mohamed> organization in which Flynn devised the so-called "Flynn
Mohamed> Taxonomy". I tried Google, IEEE Xplore, ACM, Yahoo but in
Mohamed> vain. I would be very grateful if someone can post a scanned
Mohamed> version of the manuscript. Here is the citation as generated
Mohamed> by the paper BibTeX entry in Google scholar:

Mohamed> Michael J. Flynn. Some Computer Organizations and Their
Mohamed> Effectiveness. IEEE Transactions on Computers, 21(9):948{960,
Mohamed> 1972.

Goto any large university library or computer science department, they
should be able to find this for you. This isn't an LKML issue.

John