[patch 00/10] 2nd batch of s390 patches for 2.6.24.

From: Martin Schwidefsky
Date: Fri Oct 19 2007 - 13:22:53 EST

The latest and greatest for 2.6.24. This patch set includes the tlb flush
fix that has been discussed back in June/July and a cleanup of the mm
related definitions for s390. I have three more patches in the works that
go on top of the cleanup. These three patches add two new features:
1) dynamic number of page table levels and 2) 1K/2K sized page tables.
For both features common code changes are required. I'll apply a bit more
polish to the patches and then send them for review.

The shortlog for this patch set:

Cornelia Huck (3):
[S390] cio: Use to_channelpath() for device to channel path conversion.
[S390] cio: Fix incomplete commit for uevent suppression.
[S390] struct class_device -> struct device conversion.

Heiko Carstens (1):
[S390] Add per-cpu idle time / idle count sysfs attributes.

Martin Schwidefsky (6):
[S390] Update default configuration.
[S390] tlb flush fix.
[S390] Remove unused user_seg from thread structure.
[S390] Introduce follow_table in uaccess_pt.c
[S390] Cleanup page table definitions.
[S390] 4level-fixup cleanup

--
blue skies,