Re: Problem with reiserfs in 2.6.23-mm1

From: Ben
Date: Sun Oct 21 2007 - 14:08:51 EST

Ben wrote:
Hello.

Whenever I log into xfce with gdm my computer will freeze when i use reiserfs as my /home on 2.6.23-mm1. Logging into the VT works perfectly fine. Previously my system would crash when logging into the VT but the
make-reiserfs-stop-using-struct-file-for-internal.patch patch fixed the issue(and possibly introduced the issue I currently have). My system works perfectly fine using 2.6.23-rc6-mm1 and prior. /home is mounted with the following options: /dev/sda3 on /home type reiserfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noatime,acl)

I just tried mainline 2.6.23 and I have no issues with that.