SPI doesn't detect first dataflash (CS0) on a AT91rm9200ek withkernel 2.6.23.1

From: Bruno Vétel
Date: Wed Oct 24 2007 - 21:50:50 EST

Hello

I want to use SPI on a at91rm9200ek. The SPI starts and the dataflash is
probed but fails with error 255. I tried on another board very similar
to at91rm9200ek but with 4 dataflashs (chip select 0 to 3). The flashs
1 2 3 are well detected but the 0 fails also with the same error code.
Debug traces tells all transfers seems to be OK. The board with 4
dataflashs works well with a 2.6.17 + patch at91. I don't find any
answers to my problem.

Could you help me ?

Thanks

Bruno