RE: [patch/backport] CFS scheduler, -v22, for v2.6.23-rc8, v2.6.22.8,v2.6.21.7, v2.6.20.20

From: Fortier,Vincent [Montreal]
Date: Fri Oct 26 2007 - 15:02:22 EST

Better late than never...

Hi Ingo & cie.,

I tested CFS v22 on a 2.6.20.10 and it is working like a charm. I used to have a few lags once in a while with v20.5 on a 2.6.20.6 kernel but they simply vanished with the v22 (although I'm currenctly mostly testing on etch with xorg 7.1 instead of sarge with xfree 4.3 so this might also have an effect...)

It seems stable enough to put it in operation by next week on all our workstations.

This is great work, thx to all CFS contributors.

- vin