Re: 2.6.23-git18: ext2_check_page: bad entry in directory

From: Jan Kara
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 11:31:57 EST

On Wed 24-10-07 18:07:29, Andy Whitcroft wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 05:03:03PM +0200, Jan Kara wrote:
>
> > e2image -r /dev/sda1 - | gzip -dc root-image.gz
>
> This thing is 27MB, I'll try and find some space to hold it and
> let you know where it is offlist.
The filesystem mounts just fine on my test machine under latest
kernel tree from git. So, do you still see the problem? What is your
hardware setup? Anything unusual I should be aware of?
It seems (from the error message) as if we simply read a page full
of zeros from the root directory so it may be also a problem somewhere
else...

Honza
--
Jan Kara <jack@xxxxxxx>