Corrputed Core files

From: ramkumar koppu
Date: Thu Nov 01 2007 - 05:11:00 EST

Hi,
I have a probelm wirh core files. we have a system
where 14 nodes are working together for telecom
application. all these are NFS mounted to disk.
(sharing the disk). in one of node application is got
SIGSEGV and generated core file. but its not properly
copied to the disk. its supposed to copy around 150MB
core file but it was around 50-80MB. thats why GDB is
not able to read this core file. can u guys please
suggest me how to splve this problem?
I am waiting for ur response.

Thanks & regards
Ramkumar