Re: Issue building kernel driver

From: Chris Holvenstot
Date: Thu Nov 01 2007 - 14:03:40 EST

Thank you for the quick response - normally I would not have bothered
with the kernel list but this is a case where the same source would
sucessfully compile on "git4" but not on "git9 or git10"

As I previously stated the message is also being sent to the VirtualBox
developers (who will likely tell that they don't support those who build
and test development kernels)

Once again thanks