Re: 2.6.34-rc1 eat my photo SD card :-(

From: Joshua Doll
Date: Wed Nov 07 2007 - 17:23:10 EST

Romano Giannetti wrote:
Hi,

I have a very possible regression to signal. This morning 2.6.24-rc1
eat and destroyed my SD card. I have a toshiba laptop with a card slot
and I have used it with 2.6.23-rcX and 2.6.23 without problems so far.
This morning I put the card in, nothing happened, removed it. When I put
it in again the filesystem in it was completely scr***ed up.

I have a flight waiting now, so I have put all the dmesgs and syslogs
over there:

http://www.dea.icai.upcomillas.es/romano/linux/info/2624-rc1-mmc/

Sunday I'll be back to help debug it.

Thank you very much

Romano

I think the problem is you are using a kernel from the future. :-) I just couldn't resist.

--Joshua Doll