Re: Re: pktcdvd oops

From: balagi
Date: Thu Nov 08 2007 - 04:09:16 EST

Hello,

tested it too, running linux 2.6.23 in a qemu instance, and the patch worked.
But i would prefer to take the try_module_get() stuff into pkt_setup_dev() because
it is used also in the older procfs interface. Can we run into the same problem here, means
procfs holds no module references too, like sysfs now?

Maybe also the "/sys/class/pktcdvd/remove" command should be wrapped with an
try_module_get() ???

-Thomas