Re: [poll] Is the megafreeze development model broken?

From: Tuomo Valkonen
Date: Mon Nov 12 2007 - 12:42:41 EST

On 2007-11-12, Adrian Bunk <bunk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Either they are empty transition packages depending on the linux-*
> packages or you are not using Debian stable but Debian oldstable (the
> latter would be funny in the context of your complaints...).

Well, I'm using two years old 2.6.7 kernel, because the newer
ones have become utter and total crap. (See the link in the
that I will use until this system becomes simply too obsolete,
at which point, if not before, I'll switch to either FreeBSD
(quite unlikely), or Windows (XP), unless an unlikely miracle
has happened and FOSS has improved instead of continuing its
rapid downfall, dragging all of good bits of *nix legacy down
with it, retaining the bad bits.

--
Tuomo