Re: 2.6.24-rc2-mm1 -- strange apparent network failures

From: Andrew Morgan
Date: Sat Nov 17 2007 - 00:17:29 EST

Hi,

This warning is just saying that you might want to reconsider
recompiling your dhclient with a newer libcap - which has native support
for 64-bit capabilities. This is supposed to be informative, and not be
associated with any particular error.

- From your comments, you believe that this patch causes something in your
boot process to fail. Can you supply some detail about the version of
dhclient you are using? I'd like to understand exactly what it is doing
(via libcap).

Thanks

Andrew