Re: USB deadlock after resume

From: Mark Lord
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 23:17:50 EST

Markus Rechberger wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking at the linux uvc driver, and noticed after resuming my
..

Pardon me.. what is the "uvc" driver? Which module/source file is that?

Thanks

notebook it deadlocks at usb_set_interface.
The linux kernel version on that notebook is 2.6.21.4, I searched
around and haven't found any such bugreports.
I wonder if anyone has ever heard about such a problem?

I'm digging closer into that issue now..

thanks,
Markus