Re: [RFC] Re: nozomi version 2.1d for review

From: Frank Seidel
Date: Mon Nov 26 2007 - 06:04:49 EST

On Montag 26 November 2007 02:28:36, you (Michael Lothian) wrote:
> Hi Frank
>
> I was wondering if you had a git tree somewhere I could pull.

Hello Mike,

no, unfortunately currently not. From time to time (when i feel enough
worthwhile changes came together) i send a new version to Greg who then
puts it in his kernel patchset git repository:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/patches.git

I still have a small update in the queue for him i felt wouldn't be enough
for another update, but as you are asking perhaps you also are interested
in this small change.

It is a further cleanup of the read/write_mem32 functions to get rid of
unpleasant and not needed attributes (resolved together with great help
from Jiri again).

Thanks,
Frank
---