RE: 2.6.22.14 oops msg with commvault galaxy ?

From: Fortier,Vincent [Montreal]
Date: Mon Dec 10 2007 - 12:56:04 EST

I did. http://linux-dev.qc.ec.gc.ca/

> If you applied it, did you use
> http://people.redhat.com/mingo/cfs-scheduler/sched-cfs-v2.6.22.13-v24.patch
> or a different patch?

I applied exactly that one.. and had already sent that info to ingo this morning since I presumed the CFS patchset could be involved in this by reagarding the more detailed output.

Also note that CFS v24 on 2.6.21 does not produce the oops and I can run galaxy backups on the system without any problems.

- vin