Re: 2.6.22.14 oops msg with commvault galaxy ?

From: Dhaval Giani
Date: Wed Dec 12 2007 - 02:09:37 EST

On Tue, Dec 11, 2007 at 10:06:53PM +0100, Ingo Molnar wrote:

> * Fortier,Vincent [Montreal] <Vincent.Fortier1@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > That has changed from /sys/kernel/uids/<uid>/cpu_share
> > >

> > Here is my config.
> >
> > Maybie I should give it a shot without CFS at all and see what
> > happends ?
>
> and also with CFS but without CONFIG_FAIR_GROUP_SCHED.

Hi Ingo,

I am able to reproduce the oops here on my system with 2.6.22.14 +
CFS backport. I am not able to reproduce it with 2.6.22.13 + CFS
backport. I believe the CFS backport is just exposing the bug. Can't
find an obvious culprit and am looking into this issue.

Vincent, could you please confirm if you are able to reproduce this with
2.6.22.13 + CFS?

Thanks,
--
regards,