ldminfo compilation

From: Alon Bar-Lev
Date: Wed Dec 12 2007 - 09:39:34 EST

Hello,

I need to compile the ldminfo utility of linux-ntfs's package
linux-ldm. I need this as static or uclibc based.

The author stated in the Documentation/filesystems/ntfs.txt:
"""You will find the precompiled (i386) ldminfo utility there. NOTE:
You will not be able to compile this yourself easily so use the binary
version!"""

I don't like to use binary versions, but this is not so important....
I cannot use this dynamic linked x86 anyway.

Looking at the sources, it seems that the linux headers used in order
to build this are out of date...

Has anyone succeeded in compiling this? Are there alternatives? I need
to extract the information from ldm partition in order to dmsetup it
correctly.

I've contacted the author, Richard Russon <ldm@xxxxxxxxxxx> but got no response.

Best Regards,
Alon Bar-Lev.