fib6_del_route has redundant code

From: Gui Jianfeng
Date: Thu Dec 27 2007 - 02:28:05 EST

Hi all,
I think the following code in fib6_del_route in the latest kernel is useless.
1125 if (fn->leaf == NULL && fn->fn_flags&RTN_TL_ROOT)
1126 fn->leaf = &ip6_null_entry;

ip6_null_entry will never be unlinked from fn->leaf now, that is, fn->leaf == NULL will never meet.

In previous kernel, When adding a default route, ip6_null_entry will be unlinked from fn->leaf.
So, when deleting a default route, it need to check whether the deleted route is the last one,
if so, ip6_null_entry will link to fn->leaf again.

I am not sure if there is another place unlinks ip6_null_entry from fn->leaf.

Regards,
Gui Jiafeng