Re: [patch] scsi: revert "[SCSI] Get rid of scsi_cmnd->done"

From: Stefan Richter
Date: Sun Jan 06 2008 - 12:30:48 EST

Ingo Molnar wrote:
> If lkml traffic is too big then i'd suggest to set up email
> filters to separate out mails that have 'SCSI' in their subject line

Good idea. Minor flaw: If somebody forgets to Cc LSML, he might also
forget to put SCSI or scsi into the Subject.

> or body.

This yields false positives whenever a .config is posted.

Also, filtering based on message body contents is costlier than
filtering by headers. I for one use Sieve to sort mails into different
IMAP folders at my mail provider's server, and I think Sieve doesn't
offer tests for patterns in message bodies at all.
--
Stefan Richter