RE: [patch] split MMC_CAP_4_BIT_DATA

From: Cai, Cliff
Date: Tue Jan 08 2008 - 22:30:27 EST

Hi,all

I'd like to say something about this issue.
Currently,the blackfin on chip SD host ONLY support 1-bit MMC while
support 1-bit/4-bit SD/SDIO.
And we want our driver to support both 1-bit MMC and 4-bit SD/SDIO.but
the current MMC driver framework
Only allow us to set one kind of bus width,either 1-bit or 4-bit.So in
order to meet our case,we need more flexible mechanism
To inform the upper commom driver to know our situation.

Cliff