Re: Fwd: Fwd: laptop / computer hardlocks during execution of 32bit applications(binaries) on 64bit system (Gentoo)

From: Matthew
Date: Thu Jan 10 2008 - 16:52:43 EST

> Do you have the error dump output to go along with this, too?

no, unfortunately no kernel crash dump on disk ;( (I hope I understood
it right, I'm pretty noobish concerning collection of error data ;) )

I only have the console-output of the hardlock in:
http://kerneloftruth.neucode.org/other/crash_ia32_64/not_tainted/

and a call trace from an earlier crash but I don't know if it's worth anything:
http://kerneloftruth.neucode.org/other/crash_ia32_64/moto_0040.jpg

just FYI: the crash also occurs with preemptible rcu disabled (classic
rcu) (just saw that I had it enabled in that kernel ...)

> Huge thanks,

:)

> -hpa

Mat