Re: [alsa-devel] PNP_DRIVER_RES_DISABLE breaks swsusp at least withsnd_cs4236

From: Rene Herman
Date: Fri Jan 11 2008 - 09:25:16 EST

On 11-01-08 08:01, Pierre Ossman wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 02:19:07 +0100
Rene Herman <rene.herman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I see a PnP resume _consists_ of setting the resources so I can see the test implementation wise, but yes, conceptually it seems this test shouldn't be present. So just like the attached then?

Pierre, what was the idea here? Added the other SOBs to the CC as well...

You assume there was an idea? ;)

I don't remember why things were done the way they were. And I can't find
any clues in the correspondence around the issue. So your guess is as
good as mine.

Hrmpf. Well, okay. Ondrej -- I assume this patch fixes things?

Rene.