Re: [rfc][patch] reimplement nopfn callers with fault

From: Jes Sorensen
Date: Fri Jan 11 2008 - 09:40:26 EST

Nick Piggin wrote:
Hi guys,

I'd like to finally remove nopfn from the tree. So I would really like to get
this patch into -mm soon (or broken out patches into appropriate trees).

Anyway, I don't have a good way to compile mspec or cell changes very easily.
Hopefully if there are any silly typos, they will be easier to fix. More problematic
is actually testing the things; I'm not even sure I'm covering all bases with
drm testing.

So, if I could trouble you for a quick review and/or test at some time.... the
patch is against latest -mm.

Nick,

Is this supposed to apply to the latest Linus tree? I applied it here
and the mspec driver lights up in beautiful fireworks :-( I'll give the
-mm tree a try next.

Cheers,
Jes