Re: [RFC, PATCH, take 2] watchdog on generic gpio

From: Florian Fainelli
Date: Mon Jan 14 2008 - 06:06:54 EST

Hi Marc,

Le lundi 14 janvier 2008, Marc Pignat a écrit :
> +static int gpio_wdt_keepalive(struct gpio_wdt *wdt)
> +{
> + gpio_set_value(wdt->pdata->pin, 0);
> + gpio_set_value(wdt->pdata->pin, 1);
> + return 0;
> +}

I would like this function to be supplied by the platform_data structure
because as I mentioned before, not all GPIO connected watchdog will simply
need a single bit to be toggled, but also sometimes a full GPIO line.

If we do not supply any specific callback to keepalive the watchdog let's just
assume we need a single bit to be toggled if this is ok with you ?

Thank you !
--
Cordialement, Florian Fainelli