Re: unify pagetable accessors patch causes double fault III

From: Andi Kleen
Date: Mon Jan 14 2008 - 12:15:50 EST

BTW there seems to be some other instability that hits even on 64bit.
Since I updated my workstation to a recent git-x86 based kernel
(admittedly with my patches too) I had at least one hard hang already.

Previously it ran an older -rc5 based kernel without git-x86 also with most
of my patches and was stable for >23 days until a KVM oops required
a reboot.

It unfortunately was not set up to receive console at this point
and it hung in X, but I'm watching it now.

-Andi